Here are some summer pictures and UPDATE: Lilly had her 4 month appointment and weighed 16lbs 11.5oz (97%) and was 26 3/4 inches long (>97%)
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I feel like a complete failure. I haven't blogged in almost three months and no that I won't be able to get that time back...BUT I will try my hardest to recall.
1.we continued to look for the perfect house
-we put offers on four different houses (two of which we offered them asking price, but they didn't want to work with us. They are still on the market :))
2. I went back to work after six weeks of maternity leave. It wasn't enough time, but we made due
-district music contest was a success. my swing choir and choir received superiors. I also had four out of six students receive I's on their solos.
-I also had High School and Junior High Choral Concerts
3. We spent a wonderful Easter in Bridgeport. Callie went to the Easter Egg Hunt and picked up an insane amount of eggs. Something like 16
1. we officially we in contract to buy our house....and our USDA funds locked in
-however....a TERRIBLE hail storm happened two weeks before closing leaving our future home with 10,000 damage. We received a new roof, windows, shed, gutters and a fresh coat of paint
2. school got out.
3. Lillian was blessed on May 9th. Jake's family came out and we had a wonderful day.
4. I turned 24 and Uncle Tim came out to visit.
5. Jake successfully completed all his classes...barely:)
6. Lillian started to smile....but her and Callie also got terrible colds. We took Lilly to the dr. and to our suprise she weighed 15lbs. 4 oz @ 3 months
1. We FINALLY closed on our house after a wonderful battle, but we did get a new hot water heater because it started leaking an hour before closing. we were going to close on the 1st, but all the utilities we shut off. the front door was also replaced with an $87 door, so we had them put the a new one on that was of equal value to the original door.
2. We moved into our house...on the 4th
3. Lilly rolled over, but hasn't since
4. Callie continues to get more and more independent
5. I started Grad School
6. We got Becca and Warren's dog named Riley
7. A tornado touched down three miles from our house and both Jake and I were driving in the storm. I actually got lost because I made a wrong turn. I don't think I have been that scared in awhile. The hail was hitting so hard and I was scared that one of my precious girls were going to be hurt. The Lord defiantly looked after us. Needless to say both our vehicles were damaged. We also had five windows broken out. 8. We celebrated Father's Day. Jake got the cologne Code and we had a barbecue in our backyard with my parents, grandparents and siblings
There will be more in June, but hopefully I will write sooner than later :0