Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh the joys of life

Well life has been super BUSY!

Being a teacher is stressful, life changing, rewarding, fun, terrible, and everything in-between. Last week was very hard and almost pushed me to the limit, but after some re-evaluation gratefully this week has been great. My students never cease to teach me something new.

Being a MOM is also everything I mentioned above; however, I never knew it possible to love somebody so much. Callie changes everyday and truly is a little person now. She says ba ba, mama, dada, shirt, boook, Sadee, hi, bye, uh oh, festas, etc. She also loves songs and dancing. She dances in circles and it is the cutest thing. She also spends her day pushing around trash can and loves her nightly bath routine with mom. I can't imagine how my life would be without her.

And then there is my one and only husband, who surprised me last Saturday by having my Mom and Dad take Callie for the night. I got to take a 3 hour nap, go out to dinner, and finish the last Twilight book. I also can't imagine life without him. What an inspiration he is to me, taking over my role as Mother (he stays at home with Callie 3 days a week) and doing an exemplary job.


No comments: