Monday, April 6, 2009

New words everyday!

So because I am using this as my journal, I decided I probably should document the new words that Callie is saying everyday.
Sadee
Festas
Gam ma (Grandma)
Pa Pa (Grandpa)
Ty Ty ( Uncle Tyler)
Mana (Aunt Amanda)
Diaper
Milk
Nose
Belly
Fishy
Hi
Outside
Puppy
Cahlie (Callie)
No (I was hoping she never learned this word)
Bye Bye
Mama
Dada
She also barks when you ask her what a puppy says and meows when you ask her what a kitty says. She also knows where her nose, eyes, mouth, ears, and belly are. I had to laugh the other day because I asked her where her boots were are she lifted up her shirt and pointed to her belly. Jake and I share many laughs and smiles over her cute little personality.

1 comment:

The Sorensens. said...

how cute! that must be fun :) andddd YOUR HAIR! it has to feel so great!! looks so cute!