Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend fun and updates!


CuRiOuS GiRl!


Mistevious
So cute.
Belly Blows....they REALLY tickle!

This weekend Jake, Callie, and I enjoyed Saturday in Rapid City. I was spoiled. I finally got some new clothes. They were well OVER DUE!
Today, Jake and I had to speak in church. Our talks were on General Conference. I spoke on making home a heaven on earth and Jake spoke on President Monson's talk. His was on being the best you can be. Overall it went really well, but I didn't like the freedom that I had regarding my topic choice. There were so many good talks at conference, how can you possible narrow it down to one :) Oh well it turned out alright.
I figured I probably should blog about Easter Weekend. Might I just say YAY for 4 day weekends. Jake, Callie, and I made a trek down to Laramie, Wyoming on April 9th to see Jake's sister and family. It was fun to get away and hang out with people our own age. We stayed a couple days and then went to my families for the BIG Easter egg hunt. Callie got six eggs, but the weather was miserable. On Easter Day, we ate a delicious feast at Grandma Sharon's house. I have truly missed the homed cooked meals.

1 comment:

Crockett said...

You just gotta love those belly blows! Miss you!