Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dearest Callie

Dear Callie,



I just want you to know what a joy you are in my life. I can't even put into words the love I feel for you. Everyday, you grow right in front of my eyes and learn more and more knowledge. You are a very independent little girl and know exactly what you want. You can say so many things....puppy, kitty, cow, lamb, teeth, nose, eyes, ears, mouth, bye, hi, bath, milk, juice, love you, Sadee, Papa, Grandma, Ty Ty, Manda, Daddy, Mommy, eat, one, two, three, Callie, hot, baby, fishy, duck, Nemo, potty, and jump (I am probably missing some). Of course I think you are the smartest little girl and YOU ARE.



So I would be fibbing if I said I never got frustrated with you, but all the cute things you do make up for it. You absolutely love your babies and carry them around comforting them by rocking and kissing them. You are going to make a GREAT big sister someday. You love tickling and wrestling with Papa and Grandma's dog Sadee. She lets you crawl all over her. Oh did I mention you are going to be a little fish yourself. You love you baths and I'll admit I go to the extreme and turn bathtime into a private swimming lesson. However, out of all this things that you do my absolute favorite is when your Daddy brings you into our bed in the early morning hours and you put your little arm around my neck and snuggle up. As much as I love you, I know that you love me as much.

Callie I didn't know that I could possibly love somebody this much. Thank you for being my Daughter and allowing me to be your Mother.

I love you with all my heart!
Mom

No comments: