Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 1-7th

Well Jake officially started his summer job this week and I officially got to start my summer as a stay at home mom. It was GREAT! Callie and I had a lot of fun. Monday I got my keys to Mitchell Schools and it was fun to see my new classrooms. I get to teach K, 1, 2, 5, 6, JH Choir, HS Choir, & HS Swing Choir. On top of that I am in charge of the Spring Musical. This job should defiently provide so growth opportunities which is always nice.

Tuesday, Callie and I went to my parents and had fun visiting them.

Wednesday, I spent most of the day reading the Twilight series AGAIN and they are just as good the second time through. I COULDN'T put them down. Callie also got her shots, so in my defense of not being a horrible mother she was sleeping most of the afternoon.

Thursday, I got to go "lunch a bunch" and get to know more of the women in our new ward. It was at Frontier Park in Scottsbluff, so Callie also got to play with some new kids. That night we had the missionaries over for dinner and always enjoy their company. In Chadron the missionaries were very frequent visitors and we are excited about the opportunity to continue that so called "tradition".

Friday, was another Twilight reading day, although Callie and I did spend some time outside.

YEAH for Saturday....Daddy's home. Jake, Callie, and I went to the All-Star volleyball game and had a lot of fun.

Today, we went to church and then drove to Bridgeport to visit my grandparents and eat dinner at my parents. Family is always fun. What would we do without them?

I know this probably really boring, but I know that I will appreciate it in the future....

No comments: