Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pictures

4/1/10


Callie colored on my sheets and herself
I didn't do anything wrong mom
Easter dresses. Lilly 5 weeks



Lilly and Daddy 2 or 3 weeks old
3 or 4 weeks old
Chase and Lilly...they are 5 days apart
sisterly love
so sweet

Well I probably should give you an update on the girls. at Lillian's one month appointment, she weight 10.5 oz and was 21 3/4 inches long. She doesn't smile a whole lot, but is a very good baby. She really only cries when she is hungry, needs her diaper changed, or wants to be held.

Callie absolutely adores her and says "my baby sester" She does a great job for the most part, but tends to be rough at times. Callie is also growing WAY to fast. She says the darnedest things. Including...."where's my Jacob Martin" "What you doin up there" "I alright momma" "I a big girl" "I not singing, I cryin"

Just a couple of days ago I caught her in her first lie :S She had just gotten out of her bath and I didn't get underwear on her right away. When I came back into the room, there was a wet spot on the floor. I said "Callie did you pee on the floor" She looked right at me and said "No" When I touched it and it was warm, I said "yes you did" and she then replies "I pee on the floor"
I think it is really sad how quickly kiddos pick up on lying without ever being taught. However, she did learn cause now every time she goes to the potty she gets all excited and says"I potty in the potty; not on the floor"

1 comment:

Crockett said...

Awe!! They are getting so big! We miss you guys! Your girls are beautiful!!